Monday, November 10, 2008

:: Amazing Feeling ::

I launched the browser with an intention to write about the recent FEI World Endurance Championship held in Terengganu. But then I froze. I don't know where to begin. Should I talk more about the wonderful people that I had the privilege to cross paths with? Or should I begin with the preparation of the event and its grandeur? Should I begin with the initial invitation from Encik Penn? Or should I just sum up everything?

I've decided that I should tell the world that I am feeling amazing, energized, loved and respected because of that event.

I woke up tired like nobody's business but I jumped off bed, feeling excited to go to work. I was smiling all the time I was getting ready. I jumped in the car and drove myself to MRR2 but because of the heavy grinning and sweet daydreaming, I missed the junction to serdang so I had to use the LDP to KL. The traffic was bad as hell but I didn't even feel pissed. I kept on singing in the car. I paid all the tolls open-heartedly, and even tried to initiate small talks with the toll both operator. 1 hour and 45 minutes later, I was still in the car and it felt wonderful.

I was suppose to arrive at my office at 8 but it was 9.05 when I finally parked my car in the office compound. Still I didn't get the rush and anxiety like I usually get when I know that I did something wrong. I opened the door to my department and my GM and head of department was just in front of the door. I didn't feel guilty, not even slightly.. I walked in and shouted "GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!"

Almost everyone commented on my new tan and that I look very dark now but all I did was grin happily at them.

Gosh! I feel wonderful. The event was great. The people I met inspired me. Most of all, I feel honored to have all the most wonderful people in the world as my friends.

Thank you En Penn for the first class hospitality. (And thank you for the generous gifts and money too!) I will come back next year as an endurance rider of Aeros for PENN Endurance. (ya ya.. I need to train hard for that.. and I will!)

Have a wonderful week everyone!! The world is brighter just because everyone of you is in it!

I love All Of U!!

No comments: