Tuesday, November 4, 2008

:: Insomnia Attack ::

Its 3:38am and my eyes are wide awake. I cant sleep! Help!!

Ah well, since i cant sleep anyway, I might as well update all you wonderful people out there about my so-so life..

What should I share this morning? My work? Its been wonderful. The bosses has been extra nice. No more "where the fu*k are you" messages to start off my day. No more stupid office politics and nasty office gossips. The pay is ok and the claim has been amazing! Total freedom in executing my plans and the mates are to die for.. what else should I say? I am ecstatic to go to work every morning. (nothing much to tell when things are going your way i guess..)

Ok now about the book that i'm currently reading.. Its called How To Kill Your Husband (and other handy household hints) by Kathy Lette

Hahaha.. i know.. the title is weird, to say the least, but I find the book very very entertaining. I actually laughed out loud when i was reading it in Pelita just now.. (and no, I don't intend to kill my husband, for those who's assuming that at the moment)

This is my first book by said author, and to be honest, I was intrigued by the title alone. However, I was pleasantly surprised by her humour in telling the story. Its remarkable! Her bluntness and her pacing is pun-tastic!

I started this morning and i managed to read 98 pages while i was enjoying my daily jacuzzi bath at mom's. I occupied the bathroom too long that my dad thought that I had passed out or something in the tub. (if i wasn't interrupted, I might have finished reading it by now.. maybe).

Ok I guess that's it for now. I have a sudden urge to continue my reading..

Take care peeps..

Luv Ya!

No comments: